1. The winner: Rohit is the first Indian and Asian to win this title. He received a cash prize of $50,000. The first runner up is Mr Puerto Rico and the second runner up is Mr Mexico.
2. The competition: Rohit beat the most stunningly handsome hunks from 46 countries to win this title.
3. Fitness freak: For the competition, Rohit underwent rigorous physical training to get the perfectly sculpted body and went through numerous grooming sessions.
4. The beginning: Rohit won the title of Mr India in 2015 at the Provogue Personal Care Mr India 2015 competition.
5. Best Dressed Man: Rohit was named the Best Dressed Man by the magazine GQ in 2015.
6. The royal roots: Rohit hails from Hyderabad but his family roots are in Rajasthan. It is no wonder now where he gets his looks from!
7. Transformation over 3 years: Rohit moved to the city of dreams Mumbai 3 years ago and has not looked back since then.
8. Making India drool over him: He has walked the ramp for many designers and conquered the country with his photoshoots since then.
9. The acting bug: Rohit has done quite a few commercials and was also seen in an episode of MTv’s Big F.
10. Love for dogs: Rohit loves dogs and his photoblogging page is full of pictures of him with different breeds of dogs. More reason to drool over him?